Aila Technologies and PredictSpring have partnered to bring a full suite of solutions to brick-and-mortar retail, which will be on display at Shop.org 2018, booth 628. PredictSpring’s responsive applications for shoppers and associates and Aila’s scanning-enabled digital touchpoints and mobile devices form a comprehensive in-store technology solution, covering interactive product discovery stations, smart fitting rooms, connected retail associate workflows, and more.
The Aila + PredictSpring partnership creates an exciting new opportunity for retailers to quickly and easily deploy solutions to enhance employee productivity, improve the in-store shopping experience, and increase conversions.
To see product demos and explore innovative retail technology solutions, stop by booth 628 at Shop.org, September 13-14, 2018 at the Venetian in Las Vegas, NV.
Store Associate App/Handheld
PredictSpring’s powerful Store Associate App on Aila’s Mobile Imager for iPod touch with integrated TrueScan technology creates a sleek, user-friendly, retail-ready tool for store associates to enable:
- Mobile Payments
- Endless aisle
- Real-time inventory checking and processing
Interactive Kiosk with Store App
- Price checking
- Product discovery
- Endless aisle
- Search via barcode scan, product name, or ID
- Check loyalty status
- Order and pay
Smart Fitting Room
Aila + PredictSpring’s smart fitting room is designed to provide sale-clinching assistance when its needed most. With PredictSpring’s software on Aila’s Interactive Kiosk inside the fitting room, shoppers can:
- Scan to request other sizes, styles to the fitting room
- Recommend related items
- See a cart total
- Email signups and reminders
- Save to online cart or wishlist
The Aila + PredictSpring Advantage
- A complete in-store technology solution: Aila and PredictSpring offer a complete, integrated suite of customer-facing and associate technologies that provide seamless experiences and efficient workflows.
- Speed: Speed is central to everything we do, driving seamless app interactions, scanning, payments, and more.
- Ease-of-use: Shoppers and associates know and love iOS devices, which is why we leverage the bright, responsive, intuitive interface of iPads and iPods to deliver experiences that engage and delight.
- Easy to deploy, simple to update: Native mobile code in Swift for iOS makes for easy updates and installs across the retailer’s device infrastructure.
- Integration-ready: Our solutions can be enhanced with mPOS attachments, printers, biometrics, and other peripherals to enable a full array of high-value use cases and experiences.
About Aila Technologies
Aila Technologies delivers seamless experiences for enterprises, uniting real-world and online operations to empower employees, streamline workflows and delight customers at every touchpoint. Through Aila’s TrueScan software and suite of Interactive Kiosks and Mobile Imagers that beautifully combine proven iOS capabilities with superior integrated scanning, Aila enables front-end applications that create brand new possibilities in-store and beyond. Learn more about how Aila Technologies is making every interaction and transaction we touch more valuable, for every enterprise partner, every day, at ailatech.com.
PredictSpring is the first unified mobile commerce platform to connect consumer and store-associate experiences. Designed exclusively for brands and retailers, its innovative technology powers consumer mobile apps, mobile web, and store associate apps including Clienteling, Endless Aisle, and mPOS. PredictSpring Content Management System (CMS), the first no-coding digital platform enables merchandisers and digital marketers to make on-the-fly changes. Founded by the visionary behind Google Shopping, PredictSpring powers mobile commerce for the world’s leading brands and retailers, including Calvin Klein, Cole Haan, SMCP, Vineyard Vines, Skechers, Charlotte Russe, and M.Gemi. Learn more about PredictSpring’s mobile experiences at predictspring.com.
You may also like...
Apple Reaffirms Position as Premiere Platform for Mobile Enterprise
Apple announced a number of new products and services in the week leading up to the March 25 media event that are relevant to enterprise users managing iOS deployments. Two product announcements we think are particularly…
Aila + Teamwork Retail: Innovating at the Point of Sale
Now more than ever, shoppers expect a seamless checkout experience that rivals the convenience of online shopping. Aila and Teamwork Retail have partnered to deliver a powerful point-of-sale solution for in-store payments. Teamwork’s iOS-based POS…